Your privacy is of great importance to us and our site has been developed with that
in mind. We recognize your right to know what information is being collected about
you and how that information will be used.
- You do not have to give us any personal information to visit and use our site.
- We collect personal identifiable information (name, email address, etc.) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. In some cases, the personal identifiable information you provide will be used to merely respond to your electronic inquiry and will only be maintained to communicate with you electronically.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and RestaurantSeating.com sometimes performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site. We never disclose this information to any third party. We never sell your information to any e-mail list or any other third party organizations.
Information collected and stored automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site, read pages, or d
ownload information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit
automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically
collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "companyname.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "schoolname.edu" if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to RestaurantSeating.com from another Web site, the Internet address of that Web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors – to learn
about the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information
is of most and least interest, and technical information that will enhance ease of use,
such as, the types of technology our visitors use and system performance or problem
areas. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Information collected from e-mails and on-line forms
Most of our Web pages allow you to send us an e-mail. If your e-mail message includes
personally-identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing
an inquiry, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry. In addition,
in some cases, it may be used to send you follow-up information about new products and
services in which you have expressed an interest.
Remember that e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your
communication is very sensitive, or includes information such as your bank account,
charge card, or social security number, you should send it by mail unless our Web site
indicates the particular site is secured. You may also call us toll-free at
(888)302-2276 during normal business hours.